+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm here

CPA Member

I'm here

Well here I am> I have signed in and I been sent to this page to reply to a thread. I don't even know what thread this is but I thought I post something as I may never be able to post again..................
    Person formerly known as Roy

Oh I now see the thread lower down as I move the menu bar down. I unchecked the the boxes of the option just for safety sake.
    Last edited by bwpotter; September 18th, 2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Moved both posts to this forum

CPA Member
    I have signed on for a second time. Right in a row. Wow
    I wonder if it is the Internet. I lost some emails I sent from one AOL id to another this last week. First time it has ever happened.
    Too much traffic for the computers to handle?
    Roy

Glad to see you finally made it Roy. You previous problems getting logged on initially have me wondering whether it we should reset a few items on your computer? I would recommend restarting you computer, if you haven't recently, and then clear your browser caches. Which browser are you using, Firefox or MS Internet Explorer?

Feel free to email me or call if you'd like assistance in clearing the browser caches.

Hope to see you around here... Brian
    Brian Potter

CPA Member
    I'm on now inside of the AOL software. Since other had the same redirect link problem I think that means the problem was inside the server for this website. I haven't got the spell check to work but maybe when I restart the computer what I downloaded in MS IE will take effect.
    Roy

Think I've located the problem Roy. You can read about it at this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    I'm on now inside of the AOL software. Since other had the same redirect link problem I think that means the problem was inside the server for this website. I haven't got the spell check to work but maybe when I restart the computer what I downloaded in MS IE will take effect.
    Roy
    Brian Potter

+ Reply to Thread